I watch as the whirlwind of life tosses you to the ground time and time and time again. Your eyes water, like a storm- a necessary depressant to keep your world alive, but you strive for something more. You fight for your strength. Kneel. Pray. Cry. Die from inside out. Nothing more than a shell of something that should not be...
But that is just what you see. I see you.
You see yourself as a feeble, powerless emptiness, but I see the truth- a vibrant gem, knicks and scratches adding to your beautiful character. Always, you blush and shake your head in disagreement, walk away from me once more. I know you've enough anger to boil the sea, but let it go, let it be, and smile. Smile unto me and let the sunrise today like on an icy winter morning, warming my sky.
1 comment:
You're amazing, Brad.
Post a Comment