Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hope

When I am with you I feel an entrancing nectarous ecstasy consume me, inspiring my inner most existence. I feel ensnared by some unexplored, yet alluring, emotion that I am unable to explain because I simply cannot comprehend its complexity... And I fear this is the closest I will ever be to deciphering this ineffable feeling lurking just beneath the surface I so wish you would just scratch away. My insecurity begs that I could forget so not to expose myself to possible harm, but the rest of my being lusts for the embracement of this perplexing fervor and hope... Hope that my world doesn't come crumbling down onto me like it has, oh so many times, before. This is where I stand- waiting, hoping, and wishing that someday perhaps I will be able to understand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh jeez, come on, I'll update if you do!