Sunday, June 26, 2005

Capable of Comprehension

I have met many people while wandering down my path; friends, enemies, people I don't give a damn about, and then there's you... The first to be capable of comprehension. Only you know the burden I carry with me everyday- anger, fear, frustration, anguish... You are no stranger to this torment I shoulder because you and I, we are akin. We have walked parallel paths in this unforgiving mess of stone, water, and emotion, yet somehow, whether by fate or fortune, our tracks have become entwined- no longer do I feel quite so alone. Friendship brought us together, tragedy pulled us close, but it is our mutual demon, our understanding, that will give us strength. So, I ask of you this one thing, please, be my strength and I will be yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is truth, Brad? Where can one scrounge up passion or beauty, or live a life of glory or pride, or maybe even love. It's lost to me, these concepts, liquid like as they disappear from my fingers. How do we exist in this grind of interaction and emotion, weaknesses, faults, mistakes...?

Bradley said...

Truth is often found right in front of you, although incognito. If you are willing to work a little for this truth calling your name and scratch at that surface, you should find what you are looking for. Passion, beauty, pride, love- all of these concepts you say have escaped you are simple to catch, granted you ask the right person... And how should we exsist? That, my lady, is entirely your choice.